- Focus on Customer Service Driven Collections Efforts.
- Mission is to streamline, automate and maximize the collection process.
- Individual should work with customers to collect their outstanding debts to an organization.
- Your duties include organizing and keeping track of customer’s outstanding debt accounts, contacting debtors to learn more about their payment status and negotiating payments and payment plans with customers.
Were Excited About You If You Have
- Experience in managing multiple delinquent account for debt collection efforts.
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation techniques.
- Good Speaking and Listening skills.
- Multitasking and time management skills.
- Experience in Credit Card or Health and Fitness domain mainly in US Process.
- Working independently and within a team on a given task.
- Should have more than 6 months+ of experience in collections process.
- 3rd Party or 1st Party Collections experience.
- Experienced working with US Process mainly.
- Flexible to do rotational shifts.
- HSC/ Graduate/Diploma.
- Good communication & collaboration skills.
- Should have excellent oral & written communication skills.